NIKOIL | Bank congratulated veterans of the Great Patriotic War

10.05.2018

On the occasion of the 73rd anniversary of the great Victory over fascism, NIKOIL | Bank congratulated veterans of the Great Patriotic War who survived the terrible 900 days in the Siege of Leningrad (now St. Petersburg).

Meeting with veterans of the Great Patriotic War, NIKOIL | Bank management expressed gratitude for their self-sacrifice, congratulated them on Victory Day and wished them good health and a long life.

It should be noted that the Siege of Leningrad lasted from September 8, 1941 to January 27, 1944. According to various sources, during these years, from 300 thousand to 1.5 million people were killed, 97% of which died of starvation and the remaining 3% in bombing and shelling. It should be mentioned that during the war about 600,000 Azerbaijanis were called up for the service to the Soviet army, almost half of which were killed at the front. NIKOIL | Bank honors the bright memory of all those who died on the battlefield of the bloodiest war in the history of mankind and the all Azerbaijani people on Victory Day.

26.07.2019

Immediate loan by Nikoil Bank makes dreams...

Yayın bu çılğın vaxtında xəyallarınızı həyacanlandıran səyahətlər sizi...

Currency
22.08.2019
22.08.2019
Buying
Sales
  • USD
    1.6990
    1.7020
  • EUR
    1.8550
    1.9100
  • RUB
    0.0252
    0.0260
  • GBP
    2.0300
    2.1000
22.08.2019 Buying Sales
USD 1.6990 1.7020
EUR 1.8550 1.9100
RUB 0.0252 0.0260
GBP 2.0300 2.1000

Currency converter


Hörmətli istifadəçi

Azərbaycan Respublikasında fiziki şəxslərin problemli kreditlərinin həlli ilə bağlı əlavə tədbirlər haqqında Azərbaycan Respublikası Prezidentinin Fərmanına uyğun olaraq, fiziki şəxslərin xarici valyutada əsas kredit borclarının devalvasiya ilə bağlı manatla artmış hissəsi ilə əlaqədar Maliyyə Bazarlarına Nəzarət Palatası tərəfindən hazırlanmış güzəşt kalkulyatoru

Kalkulyatora daxil ol Sayta davam et